Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First Ever!

This is my first ever blog as the title indicates. I'm so excited about it. I'm almost 30 and I've decided to try a LOT of things. Blogging is in my to-try list so TA-DAH!
Here is a thought on what you might expect to read on my blog. Foremost would be my advocacy for literacy.
My love of reading is immense and I've shared and encouraged family and friends to stoke that love of reading.
It helps.
It builds.
It moves.
It gives.
It nourishes.

Nourishment comes from every book you read. Each page is a tablespoon of nourishment for all the possibilities we allow ourselves to explore.
However we can't live on pages alone so also expect thoughts on cooking to share the limelight and a whole lot of glue that we call life in between. This is from a single mom to all single moms in all shapes and sizes.

More to come.
Cherry

1 comment:

TheDeviant said...

I'm glad you tried blogging mommy cher! I miss you and your tinda. haaayz. Hugz. Wishin you good health and a great life today and ahead!

I wish this blog good fortune too.