Friday, May 2, 2008

Weekend!

Clocked the last stretch of 40 hours of work this week and heading to a well-deserved weekend. Woohoo! My angel will be home by the 5th of June :) Our room is begging for a general cleanup (Alright! Will do something about it!) Was told quarterly bonus will be coming on the 15th instead of the 5th :( (booooooo)
Sorry, my langga, raincheck on the homecooked-anything request.

I got to see my pretty little bundle of a niece at euna.davaospace.com. So cuuuuuuute! Got bitten with a little mommy-envy there. Check her out. Leave comments for my radiant sister-in-law please. New mothers deserve a pat on the back. These people deserve it :) Type, type, type.

Here's some love to go around.... mmmmwwwwaaaaaahhh!

So-happy-that-its-weekend,
Cherry

1 comment:

Edcel said...

hi cherry.
just dropping by to say I visited your blog! bwahahaha. now back to work! hahaha...

http://soloflighted.com